Below you will fin all the details of my book review policy. If you have any questions please let me know.
I am currently accepting books for review in the following categories:
- Science Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- Magical Realism
- YA versions of anything above
- LGBT/Queer Fiction
- Feminist Fiction
I am not interested in any of the following:
- Heterosexual Cisgender Romance
- Historical Fiction
- Religious fiction
- Non-Fiction (unless LGBT focused)
I accept books in mobi format, audiobook, or physical copies, with a preference toward physical copies. I do live in New Zealand, so I understand that is a factor in shipping.
All physical ARCs are donated to a local women’s shelter unless the author/publisher requests otherwise. None are sold or traded.
If I accept a book I will give it an honest review on my blog unless my review is overly negative. If my review is under 3 stars I may choose not to share the review on my blog but will still review on Goodreads and other areas.
I will endeavour to review your book within a month of the publishing date or otherwise let you know when to expect the review. If your book is already in print I will review it within 3 months of receiving it.
My Expectations From Authors:
- You accurately represent your book to me and don’t try to make it sound like something it’s not.
- Understand that this blog and reviewing is a hobby that happens aside to my real life and like all people my life can get busy, etc. I will communicate when such things happen.
- Accept that I only do honest reviews and thus it might not be a favourable review. Please remember this is based on my taste and opinions.
- Understand this is my blog where I talk about books I have read and other bookish items. This is not your free advertising space.
- Accept and understand this book review policy.
Please do not copy any of my reviews or repost them without my express permission first.